http://quizlet.com/3575950/flashcards
Here is how I remember:
1. Faith, speech, religion is the most important. It is number one.
2. 2 arms holding a gun each.
3. 3 Soldiers knocking at the door. They want to move in without permission.
4. Someone wants to search for 4 things in my house and they have a warrant.
5. To stay alive I will not say 1 or 5 things against myself.
6. Speedy people drive like sixty. Quick trials. No waiting around.
7. Doesn't multiply to make 20! 12 people decide if damages are more than that.
8. If you don't feed me in jail, I haven't "ate" anything. Cruel and unusual punishment.
9. I am fine with nine things being rights that weren't in there when we wrote it. Just be careful!
10. 10 x 5 is 50. What duties the state doesn't give to the Federal Govt. belongs to the states.
Also, practice your constitution preamble song at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKhRERqPS4
Create the title to your poster. Make it colorful, big, and bold. Bring it tomorrow.
Notes from class:
• Bill of Rights TUESDAY-THURSDAY
CREATIVELY LEARN THE 10 BILLS OF RIGHTS USING
- THIS IS A TREMENDOUS WEBSITE JUST ABOUT THE BILL OF RIGHTS. THERE ARE ONLINE GAMES, SONGS, VIDEOS, ETC. http://www.michellehenry.fr/billofrights.htm
- FINGER SYMBOLS AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82DnWqNKqiI (THIS IS OKAY, BUT FOR ESL, MIGHT BE HARD)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KINGYf7pdJE THIS IS A RAPPER SONG, AND WOULD APPEAL TO MOST OF THE KIDS.. WE COULD USE IT IN CONJUCTION WITH THE HAND SYMBOLS ABOVE.
- SMART RAP IS ALSO PRETTY GOOD. I COPIED THE SITE UNDER THE OTHER RAP.
http://www.courts.ri.gov/PublicResources/communityoutreach/PDF/SampleLessonPlans.pdf PAGES 109 AND 129 IN PARTICULAR HAVE GOOD RESOURCES
DIFFERENT IDEA: CREATE THE BILL OF RIGHTS SMITHSONIAN MUSEUM. EACH PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR A DISPLAY ABOUT ONE OF THE ITEMS BELOW:. IT MUST PORTRAY 3 MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES.
No comments:
Post a Comment